Free Fire Partner Program: Special badges, eligibility, the application process, and more
The rise in popularity of Garena Free Fire has contributed to the development of many fields, including content creation, streaming and esports, which have emerged as a viable career option for players.
Garena has a partner program for community members and content creators on multiple platforms, offering them various exclusive perks.
This article provides a detailed guide about the participant program in Garena Free Fire Partner Program.
Free Fire Partner Program
Each participating content creator will receive a special badge on their profile that sets them apart from other users, as well as many other perks that include:
- In-game prizes, custom rooms, and diamonds
- Financial Compensation (it is restricted only to more than 500000 customers and users with 95% free fire content)
- Advance access to content
- Free Fire is an official feature on social media
- Access to the official supervisor free fire client
- Attractive in-game codes for your fans to give away
- Free Access to Communications with Fireteam
- Invites to tournaments and stops events
- Exclusive goods
Criteria and more
Garna has an internal process for reviewing applications as slots are limited to the best creators. According to the official website, the following are the essential minimum criteria for the Free Fire Partner Program:
- Vibrant YouTube channel with over 100,000 subscribers
- 80% free fire content in the last 30 day
- Minimum 300,000 channel views in last 30 days
- Sustainability in social media activity and content quality
- Clean, non-invasive, and attractive content
- Professionalism and willingness to work hard
- Passion for gaming and drive to succeed together
However, simply meeting the criteria never guarantees selection in the program.
Applying for a Partnership Program
Players can apply for the companion program through the official website. The link for this is given below:
Partner Program Website: Click here
Users must fill an application form (Google Form) with ID (Aadhaar, PAN), phone number, name, YouTube channel and other details.
I hope that now you will not be explained in registering the Free Fire Partner Program, then share your Free Fire Lover friends blog now so that those people can also register the Free Fire Partner Program at once.