How to Play Garena Free Fire like Bilash Gaming on PC Using an Emulator?
Garena Free Fire is the most popular Battle Royal game on the mobile platform. However, fans can also play the Quick Book BR title on their PC or laptop using the emulator.
There are several emulators currently available on the market, including Gamelope, Bluestacks, and MMU Play.
Bilash Gaming is one of the most successful Garena Free Fire content creators in India. He plays games on PC and mobile.
Does this article provide a step-by-step guide on How to Play Garena Free Fire like Bilash Gaming on PC Using an Emulator?
How Can Users Play Free Fire on a PC like Bilash Gaming?
Bluestacks is the oldest emulator and most popular in the gaming community. Some of its salient features are:
- Pre-set game controls with ease of customization.
- Shooting Mode.
- Ability to record gameplay with a single key.
- Multiple utility features, including disk clean-up and screenshot.
- High definition graphics and high FPS.
Players can follow the steps below to download and play Free Fire on their PC via Bluestacks:
- Step 1: Players must first go to the official website of Bluestacks and download the emulator. I have given the link of the website for you below:
Official Bluestacks website: click here.
- Step 2: After the emulator is installed, players will have to log into their Google accounts.
- Step 3: Now you have to open Google Play Store in Bluestacks and search for “Garena Free Fire” using the search bar.
- Step 4: Next, players should click the “Install” button. The game can be downloaded soon on Bluestacks.
- Step 5: Players can open Free Fire and log into their account to enjoy the Battle Royal title on their PC.
Apart from Bluestacks, other players can also try other emulators like Emu Play and Knox Player.